Camera Ready Paper
Submission Due Date: 15 April 2003
||When submitting your camera-ready manuscript to the IDEAL2003 Secretariant, please strictly follow
Section 7 of the Authors' Instructions which are summarized as follows:
Otherwise, the paper will be immediately returned without further processing. Please note, except for the
Copyright form, all the about files should be compressed into ONE file.
- your source (input) files, e.g. TEX files for the text and PS or EPS files for the figures,
- RTF files, if authors have prepared their papers using a word processing system other than LATEX or TEX
- any style files, templates, and special fonts you may have used,
- the final DVI file (for papers prepared using LATEX or TEX
- the final PS File (not in reverse order),
- if possible, a PDF file of the final version of your contribution,
- the properly completed and signed Copyright form.
number of each paper is limited to 8 A4-size pages for ORAL papers, and 5 A4-size pages for Poster ones. Otherwise, US$100.00
will be charged per extra page.
will be published unless it is accompanied with a valid Registration payment on or before 15 April 2003.
1. Online Submission(closed)
If you forget your username and/or password, please contact IDEAL2003 Secretariant immediately.
2. Email and/or Fax
The softcopy file of Camera Ready Paper manuscript can be sent by e-mail to:
The Registration and Copyright
Form can be faxed to +852 3411 7892; or by mail to:
Secretariat of IDEAL2003
Department of Computer Science,
7/F, Sir Run Run Shaw Building,
Hong Kong Baptist University,
Download IDEAL2003 Registration Form - DOC Format, PDF Format
Download IDEAL2003 Copyright Transfer Form - PDF Format
The conference proceedings are now printing in progress and we forecast we can sent the proceedings by mail at Mid July 2003.