Early Bird Registration Deadline: October 15, 2005
Each submitted paper must be full registration and pay the registration fee on or before October 15, 2005
For conference registration, please click Registration
|How to Register|
|||MAIL this form to: China Travel Conference & Event Management Company, 3/F China Travel Building, 77 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong. Payment will be made by Bank Draft; or|
|||FAX this registration form to (852) 2851 1426 or (852)2854 1972. Payment will be made by Credit Card.|
|[Note]||ONE FORM for each delegate and his/her accompanying person. For multiple registrations, please make copies of the registration form.|
|Workshop Registration Fee|
|Early Bird (on or before Oct 15, 2005)||Normal Registration|
|Workshop Registration Fee||USD200.00||USD250.00|
|Student Registration Fee||USD100.00||USD125.00|
- Each paper must be registered with the workshop registration fee by October 15, 2005. Otherwise, the submitted paper will not be included in the workshop proceedings as well as the conference program.
- Submitted Papers will NOT be printed on the proceeding with student registration.
- For Student registration, please kindly send a copy of your student identification along with your registration form.
- Workshop registration fee includes all tea breaks and a proceeding.
- An extra hard copy of proceeding costs USD$100.00.
CIS'05 accepts Visa, Master and America Express.
Bank Draft Payment
US Dollar Bank Draft: Please kindly make USD Bank Draft payable to "China Travel Service (H.K.) Limited" and mail it along with the registration form to 3/F China Travel Building, 77 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong.
HK Dollar Bank Draft: Please kindly make HKD Bank Draft payable to "China Travel Conference & Event Management Company" and mail it along with the registration form to 3/F China Travel Building, 77 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong.
Renminbi (RMB) Payment
If payment is settled by Renminbi, please contact the CIS'05 secretariat by email@example.com for details.