Submission Types & Procedure
- Updated! May 20, 2012 Submission deadline
- June 04, 2012 Notification of acceptance
- June 18, 2012 Camera ready
- July 16/17, 2012 Workshop
We are seeking participants from both academia and industry who are conducting researches on all aspects of social recommender systems.
An abstract of 500 words (with author names and affiliations) should be submitted in PDF format by email to ido(at)il.ibm.com by May 13, 2012. The abstract should include a statement of the objective and significance of the proposed presentation, a description of methods and a discussion of results. The selection will be based on a peer review process.
Authors, whose abstract is accepted, will be required to further submit a full paper (1 to 8 pages long) by June 18, 2012, to be published on the workshop site. The full version should be prepared according to HCI Archive Format.
Full Paper Categories:
- Position papers (1 to 2 pages) – your research background and experiences in this area, and your interested topics to be discussed in the workshop
- Short papers (2 to 4 pages) - submissions typically discuss work in progress that is not yet mature enough for a long paper, or the description of a demo system
- Long papers (5 to 8 pages) - submissions report substantial contributions of lasting value
Note: high-quality papers will be recommended to international journals, such as ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology.