We have prepared a virtual machine for interested users to try AutoG on their machines.
You may download the VM pack from here (~950 MB). It contains all the dependencies, executables and data files.
8 GB or more RAM.
VirtualBox, Vagrant and ssh.
1. download and unzip the VM pack (contains data/, code/, Vagrantfile and package.box)
2. add package.box to Vagrant
(host) $ vagrant box add package.box --name hkbudb/autog
3. create and configure guest machines according to Vagrantfile
(host) $ vagrant up
4. connect to the guest machine, and start the demo
(host) $ vagrant ssh
# This will SSH into the running guest machine
(guest) $ cd /vagrant/code
(guest) $ make demo
5. open a browser and navigate to localhost:8000/autog