The 11th IEEE RTCSA will bring together researchers and developers from academia and industry for advancing the technology of embedded and real-time systems and ubiquitous computing applications. The conference has the following goals:
- to investigate advances in embedded and real-time systems and ubiquitous computing applications;
- to promote interaction among the areas of embedded computing, real-time computing and ubiquitous computing;
- to evaluate the maturity and directions of embedded and real-time system and ubiquitous computing technology.
RTCSA 2005 seeks papers that describe original research in the area of embedded and real-time systems and ubiquitous computing. This include, but is not limited to:
- embedded software / system on chip
- real-time / embedded operating systems
- ubiquitous/pervasive computing / information appliances
- hardware / software co-design
- QOS supports in OS / middleware
- design methodology and software architectures for embedded systems
- system support for mobile computing
- case studies / industrial experiences with building embedded applications
- government supported projects, open source projects
- sensor networks
Proceeding will be published by the IEEE Computer Society Press.