Early Bird Registration Deadline: 21 September, 2005
Each submitted paper must be full registration and pay the registration fee on or before 21 September, 2005
For workshop registration, please click Workshop
|How to Register|
|||MAIL this form to: China Travel Conference & Event Management Company, 3/F China Travel Building, 77 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong. Payment will be made by Bank Draft; or|
|||FAX this registration form to (852) 2851 1426 or (852)2854 1972. Payment will be made by Credit Card.|
|[Note]||ONE FORM for each delegate and his/her accompanying person. For multiple registrations, please make copies of the registration form.|
|Early Bird (on or before Sept 21, 2005)||Normal Registration|
|Regular Registration Fee||USD400.00||USD500.00|
|Student Registration Fee||USD200.00||USD250.00|
- Each paper must be registered with the regular fee by September 21, 2005. Otherwise, the submitted paper will not be included in the proceedings as well as the conference program.
- Submitted Papers will NOT be printed on the proceeding with student registration.
- For Student registration, please kindly send a copy of your student identification along with your registration form.
- Regular registration fee includes all lunchs, tea breaks and dinners (including reception and banquet), as well as a copy of proceeding (either hard copy or CD-ROM). Student registration fee includes all lunchs, tea breaks, as well as a CD-ROM of proceeding.
- An extra hard copy of proceeding costs USD200.00 and USD50.00 for an extra CD-ROM one.
CIS'05 accepts Visa, Master and America Express.
Bank Draft Payment
US Dollar Bank Draft: Please kindly make USD Bank Draft payable to "China Travel Service (H.K.) Limited" and mail it along with the registration form to 3/F China Travel Building, 77 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong.
HK Dollar Bank Draft: Please kindly make HKD Bank Draft payable to "China Travel Conference & Event Management Company" and mail it along with the registration form to 3/F China Travel Building, 77 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong.
Renminbi (RMB) Payment
If payment is settled by Renminbi, please contact the CIS'05 secretariat by firstname.lastname@example.org for details.