Dr. LEE, Fion Sau Ling
B.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Department of Computer Science
Fion Lee received her PhD degree in Information Systems from City University of Hong Kong before she joined the Department of Computer Science at Hong Kong Baptist University. She obtained the MPhil degree and Bachelor degree from The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology and City University of Hong Kong respectively.
- Online communities
- Cynthia Lee, William Kwok Wai Cheung, Kelvin Chi Kuen Wong & Fion Sau Ling Lee. “Immediate web-based essay critiquing system feedback and teacher follow-up feedback on young second language learners’ writings: an experimental study in a Hong Kong secondary school”, Computer Assisted Language Learning, 2011.
- Lee F.S.L., Wong K.C.K, Cheung W.K.W. & Lee C.F.K. “Deployment of a Web-based Critiquing System for Essay Writing in Hybrid Learning Environment.” In F.L. Wang (Ed.), Handbook of Research on Hybrid Learning Models: Advanced Tools, Technologies and Application. Information Science Reference, 2010.
- Kelvin C.K.Wong, William K.W. Cheung, Fion S.L. Lee and Cynthia F.K. Lee, “On Corpus Preparation and Deployment of a Web-based Critiquing System for English Essay Writing Enhancement, in Joseph Fong, Reggie Kwan and Fu Lee Wang (Eds.) ""Hybrid Learning: A New Frontier"", International Conference on Hybrid Learning 2008, August, 2008.
- Fion S.L.Lee. “Enhancing Communication in Online Community”, Proceedings of the 2007 International Joint Conference on e-Commerce, e-Administration, e-Society, and e-Education, Hong Kong, 2007.
- Fion Lee, Douglas Vogel, Moez Limayem. “Virtual Community Informatics: A Review and Research Agenda”, Journal of Information Technology Theory and Application, Vol. 5(1), 2003.