Dr. Wan Renjie received his BEng degree in Network Engineering from the University of Electronic Science and Technology and his Ph.D. degree from the Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. His research interests include Computational photography, 3D vision, and AI security. From 2019 to 2020, he was a guest researcher at Peking University. From 2020 to 2021, he was a Wallenberg-NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellow supported by Wallenberg Foundation in Sweden and NTU. Dr. Wan has several publications in top journals and conferences (TPAMI, IJCV, TIP, CVPR, and ICCV). He was the recipient of the outstanding reviewer of ICCV 2019 and VCIP 2020 best paper award.
I have several opening positions for Ph.D. and RA. If you want to work with me in the future, please send your CV to my email.
- Computational Photography
- 3D Vision
- AI security
- Chengxuan Zhu, Renjie Wan, Boxin Shi. Neural Transmitted Radiance Fields, NeurIPS 2022
- Haoliang Li, Shiqi Wang, Renjie Wan, Alex C. Kot, “GMFAD: Towards Generalized Visual Recognition via Multi-Layer Feature Alignment and Disentanglement”, In IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI)
- Renjie Wan, Boxin Shi, Haoliang Li, Ling-Yu Duan, Alex C. Kot, “Face Image Reflection Removal”, In International Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV)
- Haoliang Li, Renjie Wan, Shiqi Wang, Alex C. Kot, “Unsupervised Domain Adaptation in the Wild via Disentangling Representation Learning”, In International Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV)
- Renjie Wan, Boxin Shi, Haoliang Li, Ling-Yu Duan, Ah-Hwee Tan, and Alex C. Kot, “CoRRN: Cooperative Reflection Removal Network”, In IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI)
- Renjie Wan, Boxin Shi, Ling-Yu Duan, Ah-Hwee Tan, Wen Gao, and Alex C. Kot, “Region-Aware Reflection Removal with Unified Content and Gradient Priors”, In IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP)
- Yufei Wang, Renjie Wan, Wenhan Yang, Haoliang Li, Lap-Pui Chau, Alex C. Kot. “Low-Light Image Enhancement with Normalizing Flow”, AAAI 2022
- Daiqian Ma, Renjie Wan, Ce Wang, Boxin Shi, and Ling-Yu Duan, “ Learning to Jointly Generate and Separate Reflections”, International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), 2019